Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life....

                          Life was always there for me:



                          But I was never open to it...
                          Life was always there to accept
                          But I never allowed it...
                          Things are always very light
                          But I make it complicated....
                          I never in tented to do so..
                          But am forced to do so...
                          My cup of coffee which made me break that
                          In this was worried about table cloth..
                          My pen stopped flowing ink..
                         In this was worried about unfinished topic,
                         This is what life for me is
                         It gave me many chance to cheer about..
                         But I always wanted cheer leaders to do that..
                         It gave me many chance to laugh for..
                         but I always wanted tom and Jerry to do that
                         It gave me many ways to celebrate..
                         but I always wanted Dhoni to be reason for that..
                         I think many ways for a single step
                         May be this is the way life for me stabs......
                         Life for me is very rude..
                         Life for me is very innocent..
                         




                       this is what life for me is.............




                       Life was always there for me......!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment