Saturday, October 24, 2015

When Life replies…


I had many questions to ask which I raised to life,
I had many queries in mind which I forwarded to life,
To all those questions,
And for all those queries,
I got a very simple reply,
‘Have patience my child, as even right time needs time’


I never had best of friends to hang out with,
I asked ‘Why is it that only I have to always be lonely bee’
The reply I got was:
‘Trust your shadow my child as it is the only finite and reliable friend anyone can have
Friends may come and go;
But shadow; whenever you will be in darkness
Will show you a ray of hope’.

I always wanted to pursue altogether different profession then I am into
I asked ‘Will I not be allowed to follow my heart’
The reply I got was
‘Following your heart you might have ended up nowhere, thus I choose this path for you,
The luxury of life and time which you enjoy,
Is solely because you are heading towards right direction selected by almighty himself’

The physical appearance was also small but definite concern I shared with life,
It replied ‘My dear child, I have given you strong character with right mix of temperament,
The mood swings which you enjoy is what defines you,
And anything other than this will definitely ruin you,
Grow firmly, command happiness and breathe liberty is what makes you  a absolutely different man’.

I had many other things to share and get a revert from,
But then I suddenly jumped on the ‘Beloved’ part,
When I was above to ask this to life
Even it took a pause and thought for a while
The question I framed was,
‘Why is it that I could not lead my life with my beloved’
It replied on a simple tone
‘She was allotted only responsibility of friend and anything ahead then that was strictly prohibited’
When I got this reply from life
Even my tiny eyes grew large and serious looking face just relieved through a big smile.

In a very firm manner life replied to me
And the confusing soul of mine found solace within

No comments:

Post a Comment