Sunday, December 27, 2015

Conversation

What is real meaning of conversation every time I wonder,
How does it impacts the relations during midnight I ponder.

Two people when talk is termed conversation I guess,
Being known or unknown hardly makes any difference in this word rich race.

Modern is the era and so are the tools for the same,
From messenger to whatsapp everyone is the part of this very game.

When talking with known person the real meaning is not fulfilled of the word,
But when talking with unknown the real meaning carries till the very end.

I tried to have conversation with you,
But you denied on the note of my being unknown and new,
The chat thread we have is full of convincing statements,
Which are made by me to you
But you always unread them and never allowed my words to reach you.

You and me are unknown that’s what you have said till now,
But my angel, have you ever allowed to me to present what I have in the show.

I agree you are right on your path,
But even I am not wrong or obstructing your path.

Life is long and you may never know what will happen next,
So only request I have is to enjoy this “UNKNOWN CONVERSATION” like a fest.




No comments:

Post a Comment