Friday, March 29, 2013

Visible distance


You are so near to me but still far,
You are so near to me but like nearest star


I want to come and share with you so many things,
I want to come and tell you how I burnt my wings

You are always around but not for me,
You are always there but you hate this bee

I want to talk with you and tell you what you mean to me,
I want to cross the borders and show you to my own little tree

Now I can’t even look at you and feel your presence,
Now I can’t even share my words and wrap you in my arms,
This is all because of the distance which has now been created,
This is all because of the decision which you have already taken

Before it was never  feeling vacuum within,
I lack words when you stand in front of me now,
I get hurt when you don’t believe that I am no fowl,
Give me one chance to speak up my heart in front of you,

Just give me one glance and then you can change your view
Its like an angel who came in my life just to leave me,
Its like an bird who came to my life just to leave me in mid of sea,



Let me hold your hand and feel the serenity of light,
let me hold your hand and feel the  distant sight,

This is the craziest feeling I ever had,
This is only feeling which is not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment