Friday, April 05, 2013

She is adorable..




If I am king then she is my beautiful kingdom,
whose charm and strength makes me feel pride.

IF I am Adam than she is my gonna be eve,
With whom I want to see the rainbow above the sea.

If I am flower than she is my color and fragrance
This adds grace to my ambiance.

If I am Mr. Bean than she is my smile of laughter
This allows me to absorb all the pressure.

Every road I approach,it leads me to her as my destination,
In every frame that I paint she turns out to be my imagination.

She is amazing as in scorching sun it’s raining,
She is amazing as in thundering nights winds are playing.

If I am peacock then she is my feathers,
that adds life to this bird,
which allows it to fly sky high and aim the uncovered sky,
Which injects in it new sights,
to make the things right.



No comments:

Post a Comment