Sunday, May 13, 2018

A Child and Mother Story

Image result for Mother

Right from handling my tantrums to imbibing perfection into me,
Right from taking my care during illness to dressing me perfectly for school,
Right from serving me delicious food every time to supporting me in my every walk,
Mother you have every time done everything that could make me better.
I may have mood swings but your love for me has only kept increasing through warmth of your care and love shelter.

I can cry in front of you, being assured that you will console me,
I can express my every random views to you, being rest assured that my point will be understood.

I can be myself in front of you, knowing that you love the way I am.

Every year this day comes and will come again,
But no one can and will be able to take the place you have in my life.

Happy Mother’s day

No comments:

Post a Comment