Saturday, June 09, 2018

First Page


Again this time I am holding pen and all set to write on paper,
But this time there’s little difference then before.

Words are always meaningful when eyes that read them understands,
But words also get more meaningful when they are written on the page gifted by loved one.

13 hot days have passed in order to figure out how I will decorate the page,
But somewhere I was feeling I need to search out right key to open the expression cage.

Sitting in corner while holding my pen,
The first thought that came to my mind was that why I took so long to fill the first page;
The answers that came were:
Now I can walk without my shadow but not without her,
I need her in my every step.
Now I can dream everything but not anything without her,
She has power to shape my every dream into reality.

When these two answers were received from backend,
I could understand that in order to pillar her importance in my life through appropriate words I took so long to fill first page.

I can be early at times and little late for few instances,
And I want to celebrate this earliness and process of being delayed with you,
As I am sure that your association with me will filter all the adverse impacts of both things for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment