Sunday, June 24, 2018

Melodious Rainfall


Melodious Rainfall

Related image

Music has power to rejuvenate the soul
Music can actually heal every grief and convert warm into cold.
The rhythm can awake our sleeping soul when required and help us to recollect and fold,
This is the sheer importance of music that can be known in this monsoon decorated weather which is now cold.

First week of the day it is and every running legs are at peace in totality,
And suddenly there was thundering sound and sparkling lightening which somewhere played role to fluctuate the visibility,
Standing at the same window from where I have gazed  in my recent past,
My eyes could imbibe  a new spark which actually helped me to wake up fast.
Water was flowing down from soulful clouds in the sky,
And this dropping of water could add wings to any creature and make it fly.
When water touched the thirsty land, melodious sounds gets created,
And this melody was actually awaited.

Life can never be fairy tale story all the times,
But it’s us who can feel the same every time.
The Simple rain can also be looked in different ways
Rainfall sound can also be termed melodious and claimed.

All empty lines cannot be filled in life,
But in these melodious rain, I am happy as I have support of my beautiful wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment