Saturday, July 14, 2018

These Rains


The thirst of land was increasing day by day,
The wind already started  swaying in the month of may.
I was still not sure about when will these rains knock the doors,
I was still in belief that will get wet while walking on that distant sea shore.

One fine day it was, and I was into thought and engrossed,
Rains were ready to travel but they were waiting for the companion they said,
I got surprised who were the companion for which there was this uncertain delay,
Clouds were the answer that I received and then I moved to different place called love bay.

The similarity that rains and I have I could figure out,
The joy of someone’s company in this story I could trigger out,
Even I cannot travel without her now,
And the strength we share together could be understood from above.

Everyday we get up, we sleep,
But it’s her presence around me that makes feel live and deep,
I know frequency of expression can be up or down,
But babes this hero without you is only a clown.

With these rains I want to get more drenched in your love,
With these rains I want to fill the jar and enjoy with you the flight of bird dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment