Saturday, August 11, 2018

Love Waves


Today and tomorrow are two different things,
But only having  you around I get supportive wings,
I may not be superior in everything I do,
But your presence in my life makes me manage all the things that I may be inferior in.

In short life that I have and am living,
I know without you it would be merely time killing.

I am little silent these days on my expressions,
But baby I do get happy when I can see you in my happiness mansion.

Missing you is now no more ritual,
But kissing your forehead is now new act in this world called virtual.

This time when thought to write,
Only you were there who pictured the sheet and made it bright.

Yes you are very important and will always be,
My life revolves around you like earth revolves around sun since its birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment