Sunday, September 23, 2018

Kaven-The Bond


Yes I am very much in love with you,
When I say it aloud I feel so happy that no other thing other than this matters to me.

Time is travelling at its known best fast pace,
And I want to be ahead of it and at least be in the race.

Yes is the word that makes many things look easy
And yes once it looks easy, it also starts getting easy.

We may walk on different lanes but we will always be together in the journey,
And that’s how your state of omnipresence in my life never keeps me lonely.

When in Pain (this thing had to come naturally), I believe your being with me does some reduction,
And like any other way with you things do go in my favor in spite of its normal function.

What to say about those lengthy nights,
When eyes were open and pain was all over in the sight,
It was you who absorbed the majority of it and allowed this bee its flight.

Situations do test us,
But baby you have the skill to transform any naïve into best and not only blush.


No comments:

Post a Comment