Saturday, November 24, 2018

On her Birthday


It was not that easy for me to withhold my pen and not write,
It was not that easy for me to not write and wish her on big day,
But still I did that was tough for me,
But sill I did not meet the expectation that was there from me.
Now today when I am writing this and wishing her,
I have more memories to elaborate my feelings.

Right from time of planning to execution,
My mind was already in sync with heart for action.
The place that was selected for her celebration,
Was selected after very thoughtful clarification.

I wanted wind to be around her while she cuts the cake,
I wanted sky to accompany when we sing the birthday song and make day great,
I wanted elders to be around to wish her with their blessings,
I wanted younger ones to shower their love on her,
This all was factored while deciding the location,
And this was actually done in right information.

In all this I was there standing and looking at her happy face,
In all this I was feeling good when I was looking at her lips dancing with smile on it and adding to her grace.

The brown dress which she wore was all about brightness that I desire for her,
The flowery crown she had, was all about freshness and fragrance with which I wish to decorate our life.
The golden ring on her finger assured that I can retain and increase the shine which she carries with her,
The heart shape cake was all about presenting her, myself throughout this life,
I wish to decorate her path with flowers and so I wrote her name with flowers on her day.

This is how we celebrated on her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment