Sunday, December 23, 2018

Silent Words


When words get silent there meaning is understood in depth,
Silence is always pleasured when we are surrounded by voice,
And the way you lead and celebrate your life is your own choice.

Sun was at rest and moon was performing its duty along with glittering stars,
Chilly cold was safeguarding everything and curfew kind atmosphere was there like  some odd situation of war.

In all this still my half closed eyes which were above to sleep,
Wanted to see you and understand the reason behind the creep.

Leaving all this behind when I tried to understand the silence of four walls,
I actually understood it is not always easy to stand firm withstanding the upcoming fall.

No one in this world will truly smile along with me but you,
No one in this world will ever cry for me but you,
The importance is always to be said and revealed;
I don’t know how to express this feeling on paper,
I doubt this time my dairy milk will have no additional wrapper.

I may fall short of words today before I complete this poem,
I may swim entire ocean but still get drown before I reach the thought forum.

Having not you around me makes me incomplete,
And that adds some clarity to this blank sheet.
How to make it more simpler than this I don’t know,
It is only that I care for you and that I can vow.

No comments:

Post a Comment