Saturday, January 26, 2019

Love Narration


The words are still the same,
The idea is to understand the known name.

I know I am into New Year,
But I also know I want to write and glorify the same name here.

Only the year has changed which has given new definition to our age.

The word love like always has been energetic word,
But it’s you who retains and maintains its true flow like sugar does in curd.

The way you care for me, is love to me,
The way you cook food for me, is love to me.

We may not keep many instagrams together,
But the way you instantly find solution to my every problem absorbs any odd weather.

Midnight when sleep is concern due to any reason,
Its you who keeps everything available to keep myself warm in this cold season.

The blank page is still blank as I am yet to sprinkle my love on it,
My words are all set to make every possible attempt  to elaborate my love through it.

One year is likewise only 365 days baby,
But while living these days together we have done many things that were crazy.

One more month and we will be one year old,
And I know we will be making our every coming day gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment