Sunday, April 07, 2019

These 3 days


Midnight when you wake up and you expect someone to be around; is love,
When you come back home from work, first sip of water when
 is meaningless without someone that is love.

While having food when you expect pampering and can’t get that is love,
While retiring to bed when your hands wants to feel firm and they can’t
that is when you miss someone whom you love.

It has been 3 days and not many since I am feeling all this,
And even swimming in fresh water is not subject of happiness to this fish.

The word omnipresence is only there now to explain what I am going through,
You are always with me but right now not around me is also true.

Yes, we have technology at our rescue to cut the distance,
But something is still lacking somewhere in my system.

3 days and 72 hours are only number to mention,
How they have been for me it’s difficult to convey and express in caption.

Four walls are now not room as they lack something,
Holiday is like any other day as it require someone to be with.

Let me again sit back on my chair and hold the pen tight,
Think, explore and understand before I write.


No comments:

Post a Comment