Sunday, April 14, 2019

When we miss someone


When we miss someone

Windows are partially open,
Fan is swinging at its very best assuring heat can be kept at rest,
Lunch is ready and being holiday people at large are relaxing with their buddies,
Things are going as per the plan and still not happy with the proceedings,
When I investigated on this could realize the big issue with the building.

I am away and alone but with you , that’s problem,
I am likewise old but still new in this photo album.

What are the another ways to miss you I don’t know,
As I only know to write and express the feelings in this show.

As without fragrance even best of flowers are noting,
In spite of vivid colour, flower still fails to be eye soothing.

Similarly you are fragrance to this flower,
Without whom anything and everything hardly makes any sense.

Believe me life is only lived now when you are around,
This is the feeling when we miss someone in this big ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment