Saturday, July 06, 2019

Love in Monsoon


Love in Monsoon

Bright sun when was talking with trees,
The communication was also being heard by leaves.

Green grass around was also interested in the ongoing discussion,
But it had to complete give mission.

The sun-rays were at its peak when they were attacking the earth,
Water was every time visible on all shirts.

The superhero rain’s entry was awaited in movie,
Public in general were just waiting having all available liquids as freebies.

Then came the time showers begin,
Wind started blowing and trees started dance before any thinking.

That’s the impact of first rains which I was enjoying,
And not attending the phone that has been ringing.

The small organ that’s has duty to beat
Also was not enjoying the heat,
But power of first rains was great.

As it made me forget everything because of which I was getting late,
Calmness comes when inner peace is attained,
And that comes when thirsty soil gets rain.

Nothing gets done on its own,
Its we who have to  earn the crown.

Time is there and will always be,
But I want to enjoy the moments having you around me.

My love is multiplying day and night,
Because you are making my every day more bright,
And helping me in getting , my every decision right.




No comments:

Post a Comment