Saturday, February 13, 2016

Four Letter word


Image result for love
I love you, easy to say when alone
I love you, tough to say when in front of you,
I love you, only is real when proved when time moves.

We rarely talk now,
We hardly share anything apart from some greeting gestures
Does that means that my love for you has diminished?
The answer is whatever my soul mate thinks.

Yesterday when we were talking in dreams,
I was sounding so low,
Not because I was not feeling well,
Only because I wanted to hide my genuine feelings which I have for you.

When stars twinkle in the sky at night,
I always wish I be lucky to get your beautiful sight,
My angle , My love, My life how to address you is not an issue
As when I combine everything you actually become sheer meaning of my life.

Only wish I have is , I get a call from you on this February 14th,
Not only because it’s the day of love
But I want to get shine from someone and glow.

You said from where I get this words and phrases,
And my answer is it has always been you,
It’s the craziness for you that has kept me alive in this word web and  races.

I love you,
And you don’t I know that,
But I have not loved you so that you love me back,
Rather it’s the power which I want to feel,
Which this four letter word carries.

No comments:

Post a Comment