Sunday, August 20, 2017

24 Roses

24 Roses



Bunch of roses when were received by me that day,
My love got quantified in many ways.

No second thought was given and feelings were shaped up,
Nothing could be that great than that, for this already crazy heart beats to get paced up.


Each and every rose, I would say;
Had unique petals additionally decorated with its own fragrance and yours I would say.
The petals not only displayed the color of our love; red,
But it also showcased the care and attachment which we both now share.

What I mean to you; was nicely conveyed through those 24 blossoming flowers,
How much strength our love has now, was very deeply communicated by 24 soul capturing flowers.

Love is effortless act and it still needs the aid of expressions I believe,
And queen-e-heart your this way of expressing has whole heartedly impressed me.

Sitting in front of 24 roses, here I am somewhere located at western part of the country,
Missing my life located at southern east part of same country.

No comments:

Post a Comment