Sunday, February 07, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Standing together with you makes me feel complete,
Your presence besides me adds wheels to my running fleet.

I may not share many things here as per protocol,
But hearing your voice makes listening melodious when my phone receives your call.

On special day of yours I just want to wish you all the happiness of the world,
And I become the little sugar required in your served curd.

Around nine hundred days and still counting now we have  made our own different surrounding,
The way you handle everything  always is factor of pride now,
Having you on backseat of shine is always aspired ride now.

Red roses,pink flowers or any other decorative items available in market will not be in any position to express my feelings for you,
The firmness you have in your approach make me realize the wholesomeness of life.

This year may go and come back again next time with different number,
But I will always try that smile keeps on dancing on your face and freshness accompanies you like cucumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment