Monday, January 31, 2011

ATtention seeker part-2

left the topic uncovered so putting effort to cover up that
my words:-
                I have always thought that we require no one in life to walk through... life is a journey where we just move on with a purpose and we do not know which way we will be made  to walk.. relating to this to my previous post.. basically its not easy to willingly get pampered.we always hesitate to open up our self in front of anyone,we think that opening up our self to someone may turn out to be not acceptable thing.



                     I always use to think like this before but now,when i am able to prove my own self wrong,i have some counter back to my own thinking..for a person like me who never got anyone in front of whom i want myself to get pampered by ...but i think still the situations and changing times have proved that we always need a friend...in front of whom we can behave as "attention seeker"...here the term which i have used is still lacking its meaning...knowing many people till this time.... Met many ,talked with many,but willingly summing up all of the above said in a line of few words will be that 'searching some one who can wipe out my tears

supporting blow on my words:-
           Blog writing that on also on such a topic that also by person like me..... do not know how it sounds..but written words are far better than just a fair display....still in no where clear position for what i want to write on my topic....what the hell i am thinking.....am i dedicating this to someone.....??? or words are forcing me to relate this to someone....new to the door..... and unaware about d interest of readers....package of emotions in a unique way is some times more important....i am still not sure of what  may be the better way to end up my topic..... will not end it abruptly....will come back to the same and again will make sure that....my words allow me to respect my own self.my words are like coin for me...flipping of coin for selecting a better option is done...tossing of coin... and for me to select better options words help me out..
           still the page is uncovered with what it should exactly be..... caring enemies are always there we just need to allow them to care in their own way.... !!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment