Sunday, October 20, 2013

Searching


Yellow flowers on trees are searching wind,
white horse riding man is searching his bride,
Distant ship from shore is searching destination,
And here I am searching you who added fuel to my ambition


It goes without saying that it was you who turned things for me,
It was you who made heaven for this bee,
But still today you are somewhere in maze,
And forcing me to be on searching spree,

Clouds when were searching sky,
I asked them why are they so dry,
Very simple answer I got from them,
That they have been destined for sky,
Till sky accepts them they are worthless,
And when they mingle together they are priceless


I am still not sure why you want me to search you now,
I am still not sure why you want me to fight for the presence in my own show,
Give me one strong reason for this,
And then see I will never ask any question or viz,
Pages by pages I am inking stories,
But I am afraid that are even any eyes reading this,
let me draw out my way and start your search,
As you have already termed me culprit of breach.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting 1 lac+ pageviews... :)

    ReplyDelete