Sunday, October 13, 2013

This is how it started


You were unknown to me,
I was unknown to you,

We met over the party,
And from that time the water flowed through the shore,
We never talked on any relevant matter,
But we always did it on serious but stupid issues with clatter,

You termed me weird and I started liking this synonym that got added,
You termed me senti and I took it as my name plate,
Still things were in line when we bundled lot of issues together,
And discussed them with the help of the vocal waves,

Was that just by fluke which I termed bonding,
Or was that just timely arrangement that got broken because of thread stretching,

Vampi its if now script has been torn by you,
Its acceptable that now it’s already burnt by some fiery crew,
Lets for a while just try to understand that
Was the start wrong or end justified to the tale which had its own glory
Or was I in the character not apt who didn't capitalise and added pages to the story…

No comments:

Post a Comment