Sunday, October 06, 2013

Difference

    “Clock at times is more interested in testing what way we will be able to handle what comes in our way”. This very phrase may be not having any meaning for other surviving souls on this earth but when it comes to me this has got deep meaning and well it’s also USP for me which gives me some external source of energy to take some call on the how to act when things don’t go as per our will and also that’s where virtue called patience and art called compromise comes handy.
These blog has only thoughts which have passed through my mind some or other way and may be its just what I think and not what it should be actually. Basically I am not intending in any manner to anyone to read what I am thinking but few things which I thought will be by all means interesting to know from many other tilted angles as well.
   
   When we are at our place rather I should say our inbuilt comfort zone its by default implied that each and every thing will be as per our owned dreamt will and thus we hardly take that thing into consideration or I should say take notice of it but when we are not in our comfort zone is for sure that things will not be as per our thought will. And that’s the time when we want those unwilled things to be exactly the mirror way as we plan them to have. This highlights the gap which also takes us to the “Difference” which is created out of this and well story also has many other facets which should be termed just other way of looking at life.

   
    Difference is small word but well has in-depth meaning which drags us to point where we can our self see the deviation and define that life is not just walk or journey but also stable platform which gets updated on continuous basis here I am talking about stability which keeps on changing. Actually strange and pun but dead truth which nobody can deny when any individual is logically awake. Words have feelings but meaning always believes in logic and here we see that word “difference” has feelings but meaning always gets 360 supports from logic.

Signing off for the hour as who knows what the next hour has to blog in….

No comments:

Post a Comment