Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blue queen


I may not be aware of the fairy tales of my childhood,

I may be little ignorant that rains are part of nature and not outcome of any plumber,
But what I remember is the colour which has given me happiness,
I remember blue coloured queen who has sheltered me in my scary thunder,

Her face is cheerful,
Her eyes are fearful,
Her hair is long and dark,
Her voice is as sweet as renowned musician’s art,
she walks on path where hardly any one can even dream of,
She talks while maintaining silence,
This how she looks in my dreams,
This is how she came to this bee,

If she’s reading this then let her know,
That even today I am waiting at her door,
She may be hesitant to open up the door,
But still for my blue colour queen,
I can wait till my soul can bear extreme black thunder.

6 comments: