Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Switching to another..

Pen plot:


              Starting with a closed state and ending into completely open state will define "switching to another".we as humans are always very firm about many things.we also are very sure that what we are thinking is very thing which we will get.reader i know you will have a counter back to this statement of mine; but i am saying this ......because now i have accepted that playing blank works sometimes not every time but sometimes in crunch situation it works in a positive way.My blog will today sound as if i am confused but i will say that i am blank..... blank.. blank about------about what..???when..???how..???? in which way..????? putting question mark after every word was a habit of mine in some cases but now reader the thing is that gathering that courage back will not be easy task for me.....blog writing is about not what we want but its about how we wanted and what it termed out.....this very thing is not only implied in a particular situation but its a same in every thing... take any humans,work,relation, or any such thing..... its a part of the game that we somehow end up in the state where we have to switch over to another<^>
       reader for me its not about anything but its about my own self....now i have to switch over from what actually my water image was to a new re-framed image......and in every game it is required.....we sometimes avoid thinking about what we want but rather we start thinking that now what..if this not......????
  
Animal thinking:

                  My take on this will be very clear that now let me forget what happened and overall draw a new image with fresh colors.An animal  never thinks about future..... it just grabs whatever is near by to it or what it can get maximum in that duration of time....myself being human i am a social animal..reader no need to think about non-humans as........ on that i will later on write(please do laugh).. my current state is not giving my words the way to write but it is... obstructing the things in a vast way.......writing again on fresh day with the same topic...my opinion and my belief are now two different sounding things......my opinion is to be an animal and my belief is that i am a human......why i have to add this to my blog..just to make it more complicated or just because i want reader to think... well its nothing like that... i will like to input a new term here "HUMANIMAL"....>>>sounds amazing what way i will define it will be a important factor here.......
humans have brains and animals have courage to accept what they get.....so i want to think,i want to use my brain but i want also to have that courage that i use my brain in a brave way.Reader, but we need a helping hand in it.... in my case will say i luckily got that....talking about your confusion with that someone helps you to decide many things.....family is always there but apart from that u need a "mirror",in front of whom u can reveal which u had not dared till now......issues were serious... my words will give a direction to that seriousness in coming paragraphs but again time as factor should be taken into due consideration......my blogs are always very "bricky'...(i did a mistake,in punctuations)... i always behaved seriously on many  less required things.... but now time is depending a courageous thought from me....
        I gave many examples in initial lines of this blog about switching over... like humans and relationships.....i know reader by this time u might have deduced that in this also i will use my philosophy(pen name),will start with humans...


Humans:

  • well,my take on humans,is little biased, as i think, we should value everyone.. now valuing in which terms..???on that will say that on every terms...
  • humans..... are very innocent(laugh),well i should say humans are self-innocent..... we are just adding a pun here and no clarity by this
  • everyone has his own way of dealing so we should not change that,only thing i will say would be that..."we are not here to impress anyone/everyone"

with this.... humans are having more scope or are more likely to use my concept of "switching to another"(i wrote this but with no personal intention....) lets switch over to another term


Relationship:
                I AM DUMB ON THIS.. AS I HAVE hardly BEEN INTO IT TILL NOW....;-()..;-()...GIGGLE)


here by i end my this topic.... end was not as it should have been.. but again i have to switch to another so i have to end it here... :-) :-).... expecting reader to atleast give their valuable reviews about this....(not only the word nice) 

No comments:

Post a Comment