Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Drowning to survive


Every day I think that today will be the day I will have no fear
Every day I think that today will be the day when I will not shear

She is my best friend to whom I want to firmly clay
She is my fest, to whom I want to sway

Now a days I am not feeling good about things
Now a days I am not peeling wood from twigs

I write and write only about her day and night
I bright and sight only her in dark though being in fright

Who are this “she” and “her” was once asked to me
Who is this tree who has sheltered a bee like me?
Cannot answer any of this twists
Cannot cluster any of this wrist

I do not know that person that’s what is concluded
I do not grow any pun though it is framed and sounded

I do not expect any yes from her
But I may not be courageous enough to handle any sad cheers

What a midway of dilemma I am in?
That I cannot overcome and bundle up my fear

Life has its own goals and fight
And I have some molded roads to wipe
Two sides of magnets are always attracted
But mine is not silly attraction where magnet will be acted

1 comment: