Sunday, January 11, 2015

Distance


One cold evening when I was enjoying the cold breeze passing through me near window,
I could see a mirage where your presence was there,
Within fraction of seconds that view was out of my sight,
And then when I could recollect my senses back
I asked myself,
Why was my mirage all about her,
And distance 
was the reply which I got from all four sides.

What should I term you now,
A friend, a philosopher or a well wisher
Who has in short span of time proved to be backbone in my journey similar to flowing river

Expressing my gratitude towards you through words,
Is only best option like different nation bird,
As a friend I have always dreamt of being with you,
Few random calls which I wanted to make
And work on the soundless silence
Which will help inner ice to break.


Even today when under the effect of burning white light,
I am busy with my writing weapon,
Like wise I just had simple wish to give you a call
But suddenly my wish faced a big wall called ‘distance’




Distance between you and me is not even visible actually,
But I just want to make our bonding that much strong
That silence gets killed automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment