Thursday, August 11, 2016

One Day

One day will change my life,
One day will make my  life,
For one day she will be mine,
For one day she will be magnifying my shine.

How to tell her what this one day means to me,
How to control my beats singing song for her,
How to stop my heart from loving her more in spite of being far.

She thinks I am stupid when I tell I love her,
But how to tell her that that’s real beauty.

She says destiny has role to play,
She says time has role to fray,
Let me tell you my beloved,
That heart hardly understands anything of above said buzz.

My arms are waiting to embrace you within them,
My eyes are waiting to capture you in its black dome.

If I am wrong then correct me,
But only if I am wrong then suggest me,
Suggest me how to live that one day to fullest,
Suggest me how to believe that one day as my biggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment