Friday, October 24, 2014

That one person whom I know




Even random Calculations were based on some thought process,
Permutations and combinations have always made me chase the running bus,
This time it was some similar thing,
And as stage was set destiny just created such circumstances,
And I met you.
Initially in classrooms you were always quiet,
May be there would be some devil near that window,
Which made you always freeze in fright.
But in all this you always were firm,
And held your stand like sun shines, which indeed is reason for day to bright,
Still we were seven wooden benches away,
And again never had any topic to fray.
In this two laps were cleared by us in the race.
And just left were two which we had to chase.
And then transition from kind of unknown to known took place,
And I actually understood the power residing behind this charming face.

Then it was never looking back,
And we both were hoisting the same flag,
The way you handle things,
Even best event planners may not be able to,
From any dam small situations how to generate happiness,
I guess;
You master this proprietary business.
All these verses are not outcome of some predefined emotion,
As I myself don’t know what’s inspiring me to write this,
But I feel happy while  writing this,
And that’s hitch to work on this thesis,
Why to hide happiness which we feel while talking about someone,
And no law obstructs me from having this sheer fun.
My book has few memorable pages,
And now you are one of those read worthy page,
Which I will return to when I believe,
Time will play odd and my trust will only be on god.
If at all you read this,
Don’t kill me after you go through thoughtful breeze.
Will remember you for all good reasons,
Specially when its snow falling season.
As I hesitate in accepting about knowing people,
But here my lyrics
Are all about
‘That one person whom I know’

2 comments: