Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Glimpse of Happiness



Being a woodcutter I have to travel far
In order to earn my livelihood
At times the distance is so long,
That I have to start my journey when sun is yet trying to wake up,
And return when moon is at its peak of gleam.


One day when I was returning back from distant place,
My ride was smooth because energetic legs of horse
Were running fast to reduce the time of my going back home journey.
Stars were dancing over my head in sky,
And my heart at that very moment started to fly.
I suddenly thought there is someone on this earth,
who is waiting for me at home,
There’s someone on  this planet who may be thinking about me,
And that’s my real wealth,
More precious than any pearl or jewel.

She is my beloved whom  I love without any fear,
And one who is reason of happiness glowing in extra ordinary sheer.

In my ride of thirty minutes
This mere thought provided me glimpse of happiness

2 comments: