Friday, April 29, 2011

whenever i thought it was you

whenever I thought it was you
whenever I ought it was you
I do not know from here where we will go
I do not from here how water will flow
whenever I was about to cry
you came and made me smile
whenever I was about to dry
you came and made me fly
future will be what I am not able to predict
texture will be what I am not able to fix
I always want to be child in front of you
I always want to hide when its not you
talking with you is just like
talking with my own self
I have termed you mirror
will always do that 
On my mistakes you scold me
On my wrong takes you  hold me
now I think I want your scolding always
now I think I want you to hold me always
what ever I am able to write its because of you
what ever I am able to sight its because of you
 Journey of life is very big i know that
Travelling without you can slow fact


whenever I thought it was just you

No comments:

Post a Comment