Saturday, April 30, 2011

oN mY day,I want you to be 1St

Still there are many days left for my day
Still there are many words left to say

when I was born I had many people around me
But this time when its my day of birth I want you to be there round me

I may receive many calls on that day
My inbox may be on full swing that day
But still my eyes will be waiting that your name blinks on screen
But still my fingers will be waiting to open text with your sheen

every time no one makes me feel different on my day
every time no one gives me fragrance on my way
But this time I do not why I expecting it
But this time I do not know why I moulding to clip

My day will be my only.. I know that
My day will be how lonely...I flow that

Through this no intention to say what I want
Through this no intention to lay with out plant

If its not you then what day it can be
If its not you then how "may" it can be

On my day,I want you to be 1St
On my being water,I want you to be thirst


5 comments:

  1. To whom u r addressing in the poem......!!!!! :P
    Bt NICE poem....Hun..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. itz mast i liked and m gonna copy it :P thanks fr such beautiful poems kp writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnkzzz.....thnkzzz....nd yup ll keep on writing....

    ReplyDelete