Sunday, May 01, 2011

FuN....

when tom ran after jerry it was fun
when bob ran after marry it was fun

when pogo made me laugh it was hilarious
when nick made me silent it was fun too serious
when suddenly my friend got shocked it was sad
but me being behind it made me laugh  more mad

when mam scolded me i was controlling
when mam throw ed me out i was enjoying

eating your head on silly things was never planned
but whenever i remember that i just laugh
fighting with you on silly things i just remembered
lightening with lily made things rear

do u remember day when we had a long debate
do u remember day when  we just ate
laughing on things which worth to get that
hanging the pigs on which i bet mat

the very day when assignments were on date
the very day when management was to be plate
i was star in front of prof's and u knew that
enjoying bar without any roof and it was new bat

discussing exam on very day was serious
but still just talking like clay which was curious
you know what made that paper light
you know what way pepper flight
no answer to any pipe
no paper to this nib

fun it was,and will ever be
gun it was but never to bleed
going on and on was on mappy
it was fun in form of zappy





No comments:

Post a Comment