Tuesday, February 05, 2013

She thinks, I’m Flirt.




My each and every move is when under scanner,
I am completely shocked when she uses this banner.

There’s no doubt in the fact that I am busy in grabbing the chance to talk with her,
There’s no doubt in that I am always looking to walk around her.
But that when is termed as flirt,
It adds fluffy dirt.

Who knows that why she says me a flirt,
Who knows that why she considers me a torn shirt,
I talk with her on random occasion;
I create the content on rapid motion.

Still she thinks I am just another guy,
Who wants to try out his chance like a tired spy.

My whatsapp status is defined by her mood
My face book pic is refined only when she terms it as dude,
Still she is focusing on only one side of coin,
And she is losing the brighter sunshine.

Hardly a second is there in whole day,
When I don’t become notification in her gadget,
Hardly a season is there when I have,
Not tried to take her care,
Still she thinks I am flirt,
And it adds fluffy dirt.

Attraction is synonym of flirt
If it is attraction then it should have changed
In this long time range,
But still my efforts are the same
Like it will  define my life’s race,
Still she thinks I am flirt
And it adds fluffy dirt.

When everything is clear to her by now
She should eat way her words like canceled show
As words when wrongly used ,
Injects feeling like being confused.

3 comments:

  1. I did everything just like in this manual, but nothing works for me, hopefully I have found this great application https://9spyapps.com/whatsapp-spy/
    . I may recommend it safely for everyone.

    ReplyDelete