Wednesday, January 30, 2013

14 days



Numerical value 14 means a lot now,
Just as winter synonyms only with snow.

Hard to wait for time to be right,
Hoping this  ephemera will be sharply bright.

I may not tell her anything which she knows,
But will create the floor for her in my store,
Just few riddles for her to solve,
This will not get her bore.

May be I am on cloud nine and so its seen as exaggeration,
But I don’t mind what’s outside world perception.

I don’t want her to just be distant star in my life,
Rather I want her to be my moon,
Which lights up my way in my ride.

Back to basics is what need of hour now,
But hardly things are in my control,
And that’s what has made my simple tale classic so far.

Yu and me are two different words,
But I want to make it phrase,
Which wins every title in tough race.

14 days I don’t know how to wait
14 days I hope I don’t get late



No comments:

Post a Comment