Sunday, October 09, 2011

should I tElL HER???


Should I tell her?
Time is running out and I am blank
It will now be a crime, if I do not bank
She should know what I am feeling about her
She should feel the glow of light
Which I sought because of her

Really nervous now, what way she will react?
Rarely obvious about this fear of being cat.

When people throwed me out, she stood with me:
When my known made me clown,
she was glued with this bee.

I respect her a lot, and so I am in hesitation,
I do not want to lose her now,
And so I do not want to sign a self resignation.

What a situation it will be when I will tell her
What a illusion it can be if bell goes without being heard

I cannot tell her because:
I do not want her to leave me and go.
I cannot tell her because:
I want to be her company when she follows her goal.

Because of her, my words today have a place
Because of her, today my sword is no more just glace

“Can she understand?” that’s what I always wonder
“Does she know this?” that’s what my 75% brain ponders

Without saying no one understands
law says this
But if I say her,
She will not stand, my thought ways this

I want her to be with me throughout my life
But I do not have that many guts to gamble with pipe

Should I tell her?

This again stands where it started
But if I tell her then will we be parted?
All the questions are lying under
And still I am nowhere and resuming from a  blunder




6 comments: