Thursday, September 29, 2011

A new world


To anchor the things which are new?
We need some odd blues
The world in which I am into
Is actually where I dreamt to get through?

New faces to new voices which I see and hear
All are like a new kingdom of King Lear

From walls to bricks which I witness
Are completely different from some sand occupied by princess
I want to paint out the best I could
And now I have got a brush to prove my “could to should”

A fear which was residing in me
is now not even behind the tree

Some beautiful days are waiting for me
Crafted “mays” are sailing in the ship
people now I may meet,
to them my heart may not greet
But still I am excited about my new world
That will help me to sound my
grave as warm and curl

The purpose for which I am here is cleared
The reason for which I was kept waiting without beer is cleared
“mappy”, irritated was I before
When I thought about things
But now I am busy in making my hands
To clap out the new and fresh shift

No comments:

Post a Comment