Sunday, September 18, 2011

Extinction- A walk oF life

     Every day, every hour, every minute , every second has a walk in it.We are basically more interested in knowing that when we would be done with this particular year,day,hour and minute what we will have or in a blunt way we can also put it in the way that we always look forward to the end point of every start, here start means only and only a new relation and that also specific to new people whom we meet..Now here when I am talking about new people then why word extinction is forced here only  reason is because when we do not have old one then only we show our concern about new one, here also this is much more centered on people.

        Following from the above raised point only we can understand that in this over all exercise of walk, there comes many instances when we actually do not understand that some Extinction mechanism has started working, what way this can work can be a tough task to understand, and this process has a high influence over a life of individual, people and their behaviour is the core area which I am here trying to dig and throw out the mud which will actually make us very clear that, what way it works and how it hampers

    The way it attacks has one main feature in it, the Extinction Mechanism never has any negative effect on us rather we hardly even care about it, here this particular thing I will keep open for debate that does it affects or not, as in my own mind two groups are fighting for it from every angle so for the very first time I am defeated by my own self.Now again coming back to our main theme ,as I only said that we do not even care about it but that doesn't mean that its not even that worthy that we do not even talk about it. Many philosophers in India, the number of philosophers may be in crore as India has a population of 100+ crore have been saying that "Time changes and with that people changes", but has any one even dare to justify this? The way words are arranged cannot be accepted completely rather partial acceptance is what we can do.

    I am myself feeling that what has made me write this and what is actually been behind this over all craft but one thing is for sure for me "In my case Extinction Mechanism only works for the people for whom I allow it, and not for those who are important to me"

No comments:

Post a Comment