Thursday, September 08, 2011

mUsIc of lIfE….


When I am with you,
I hardly need to get new
When I am with you,
The things are already in the crew
My breathe of air with you-
Is just like perfect length and breadth termed skew
My work of art with you around
Is just as easy as getting a car to be get parked in the ground,

My care was before mine only,
But now it’s just cored for you only

What a change I am going through
I do not know that
What a feeling is this outcome of?
I am not able to flow my tap

It’s because of you , I am aware
It is just you, and so now I care,
You have made my life so beautiful,
You have made my life so colorful,
Just by holding my hand and getting through.

You are my charm, and my arm:
You are my glow that adds to my palm

I can turn to you anytime and say that,
Which I hesitate to say in front of other hat
Initially only my parents were part of my smile
But now you are added to cross that to mile

You have different names in my life
And thus you have flames to hide.
Every day I have new flame to look for,
A new day has a book to be sure

I do not only want to live with you,
I also want to grow old with you,
I do not only want to smile with you,
Rather I want to cry around you,
Now when I already having you
Then my every dream will come true.

2 comments: