Wednesday, September 07, 2011

It’s dIfFIcULt


A tear to hide is easy,
A smile to die sorts the clumsy:
But again these both are opposites
And yet are so same to fit.

When I am given a stage to say-
I am not able to say that it’s you..
When I could have easily been on my toes,
I am just worried that can I even say you?

My life and journey are starting up
But I want you always to be there in my tea cup.

Even wondering that will I be able to stand on my legs
And say you something
Which I think will require non-alcohol pegs!

This all sounds difficult for me,
And you may even not like to hear from this bee

The reasons we know each other
Have already parted with this non-banker
But that is not anyways issue here
As I pray that you also
Do not leave me just like a cab which is hired

Dumbo, idio and stupid all you can say
As whatever comes from your mouth for me
Always make me to taste happy cream.

But I know it’s difficult for me to say that
On my bald head, I want you as my hat


1 comment: