Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I cannot see you tensed...



I took a pause this time around
Which could be the lane on the ground?
What was the thing which was plaYing as obstacle in your game?
And that also depriving you of deserved fame.

No  answer I got in totality I can say
As I just claim to know you,
That’s what you have before only clayed
Coming back to reasons of;
Why I am even I am thinking about it?
Growing old is easy then actually blinking this quiz

You have always been my motivational buffer stock
Last 390 eVeN days you have always helped me:
Though I was no different than the other flocks
This again cannot be the reason for my bothering
As “who the hell I am”
for this words which I am gathering.

What then I can put here to transfer your stress?
How a clown like me can comfort you with rest?
Again I cannot even dare to say that I care
Because ‘words are mere words ‘
And that’s what I have in huge fair

‘Stand and deliver’ is your way to attack
And that’s the way you have been deadlier shark
My idio and stupid talks can never make you have fun
And here lies the biggest pun.

‘Cutting it short’ and just want to say you that
‘I cannot see you tensed’
though I have only one color of cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment