Sunday, August 28, 2011

Some things do not change....


A seed was sown long ago
And it got converted into tree in a fraction of time flow
Earlier it was just a seed
But now it’s a part of environmental deed

For my mom I am still the brightest stars
Though she knows I have lost many wars
As per her I can always give my best
But I always leave that to rest
She knows all my tantrums and acts
And still for her nothing lacks

For my father I am little lazy
He use to say this before also
I do not say that he is right
But I just like to take rest before work is to be sight

For non-human I am a talking machine
Who one’s start never ends
And though ends again it’s just on sea shore sands
Odd time calls to extra regular texts’
That’s what I have on non human’s wall

For all these people I have never changed
As some things do not change

1 comment: