Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Speechless…


what should I now dare to say
what should be the way to care and not fay?

I did everything possible in my hands
I singled every element from the wand
Trust me I myself do not want to say this every time
Burst is only to be blamed for this crime

Why, what, how and when are also my concern
And this is also making me to make a fern

What should I do about this I do not know?
How should I sort and flip and make it go

I do not like to open up my cards
As I know everyone is busy in making their own radar
This also came to me by wind now I deduce
Though this would be just an excuse

If time demands this then I may quit
But a person can go but words are not every time shit

What else now can I have to entertain you?
As I just had your claps and praise which made me feel new

Silly idio I am sounding today
No different in front of you from other week days

To quit now from here will be a tough job
As I have only genre to impress and nurture crop
No issues with anything like always
But for me still alphabets are like my birthday cake

If I even say that I will tilt this from the base
I know it’s not going to be at any ease

It does not even affect you in general
And that’s again practical and jewel
If now I am not left with any potential
Then my business will also lose its prudential

My speech cannot be in any way less
That’s what I am sure
But in front of you

                                                    Today on this I can be jUsT “speechless"

No comments:

Post a Comment