Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Solacing surrounding


Sun was at top,
And brightness was my surrounding,
This was how the ambiance swayed,
This made ear pleasing sound in the grounded silence,
In this divine set up, I was already flying in heaven,
And then suddenly my eyes fell on marching angle,
She was dressed in white,
And her wings were just for my sight,
She came towards the place,
Where my legs were pillared,
That day I could just see glimpse of her,
That day I could just foresee the actual beauty that breathes on this earth,
Sun finally rested that day at high note,
As flower was just a door step away for this bee,

Day and night were now more than calendar dates,
As with passing time came to know lot about her,
She was simple in her act,
And was very thoughtful when it comes to react,
This is how she decorated my surrounding,

And added that comfort level to my way of life marching.

2 comments:

  1. "sun finally rested that day at high note,
    As flower was just a door step away for this bee,"

    nice lines .... like...

    ReplyDelete