Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time forcing me to hate her

Long ago since life got a new turn,
It felt as if she was the one who protected me from getting burn.

 For her I did all that I could do,
Right from getting if not rain on grass then dew,
But for her I am just a toy,
With whom she played for her joy,
And then when she was saturated from me,
She found some new clay to fulfill her need of feeling free.

This all is not wrong from her side,
As I understand  that for her I am just someone whom she just had to bear,
As a friend she was the one whom I adored much,
But she did few things that slowly got converted to many,
To make my thoughts get different rush,
Everything was so cool and life was so great,
But she made sure that my glass house breaks,
Still my respect for her is sky high,
As she was the one who cheered me up when,
I would have otherwise sighed.

Cruel time is hard to get away with,
And I can foresee the power which will make sure that,

I change my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment