Friday, July 05, 2013

Come back



That alien who aided this bee,
That alien who added roots to my tree,
She is little far from me these days,
And that also include one whole month of May.

These eyes are longing to see you vampi,
These ears are dying to listen from you,
I know you may not even remember me till now,
But I have not even forgotten,
Your every performance in my prime show.

Even today wana just give that lengthy call to you and talk,
Even today I wana just leave random text and walk,
Long time I have not even fought with you on any political matter,
And that’s making me shattered,

Can you please come back?
And allow me to have the sheer pleasure of being in your company.
Can you please come back?
And give me that mascot which has been always lucky for me.

I know that you have already moved on
And might have travelled a long distance
But well I am still standing near that four lane,
Where we last met and still understanding your resistance

What was my mistake and what I have done?
I just can say that it was misunderstood as permanent pun,
If sorry is the glue which will fix all the things,
That well I speak it from my heart,
And curtail that over flapping wings,

Come back
Senti needs his friend to predict coming elections
Senti needs to gloat on cricketing actions



No comments:

Post a Comment