Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cowardly Strong

Today when I was walking through my sleep,
I could realize that likewise my heart is very weak,


It gets upset on small pity issues,
And reacts more than the trifle should get,
Story goes far more beyond than I could imagine,
As in almost every way I was dumbfounded,

I am goliath when it comes to taking tough call,
But then get little nervous when it comes to overcome small inner constructed wall.

Life is simple and silly by all means,
But we like to get it irrigated with tensed liquid,
Why can’t we just go and dance on music played by nature,
Why can’t we just go and tune in to the master who made some magnificent creatures.

I am still not awake if I am bounded by self limitations,
I am still not living if I am busy in calculating my risks.

Then when it comes to defining my life I term it fine,
Overlooking the fact that I am cowardly strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment