Saturday, June 15, 2013

That one person….



I was not knowing what day dreaming is all about,
When I saw you first,
I just wanted to see you all day long,
Is this day dreaming all about?
I again got confused and then thought the other way round,
If even in the day light when my eyes are wide open like flood lights
And still I think about you and presume that you in front view
Is this not little weird?
Am I behaving little absurd as such though you not there but still you behind that chair,
That I thought,
But then a voice in form of heart beat came to my ears,
Saying that this is the one who can add fragrance to your flower,
This is the one who can make you smile,
When life tests you with troublesome showers,

That one person who has changed everything in life is you,
Who has added that enduring charm to life is you,
Those sparkling eyes,
Who add luster to my rusted life,
Those shinning hair which is perfect to become this horse’ mare,
All this is all about that one person,
Who is capable of lighting sun in the dark night.

This is all about you

And this has been life glued.

No comments:

Post a Comment