Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My broken dream




I was almost overtaken by situations around me,
I just had spoken to her about this wish of her bee,
And I was above to sleep and close my eyes,
When I slept suddenly the curtain of stage
Were pulled up and the dream was set alive.

Heading towards evening I was suppose to make lot of preparations,
Right from buying the flowers, to decorating the basket of chocolates,
Slowly and gradually sun melted its rays into sky somewhere,
And then came evening,
When ‘King was suppose to meet her queen’
I don’t know how the time travelled so fast,
As I could not even pick up self expressive rose from my own flask.
We were suppose to meet in the fun-fair,
where lights would be at its peak,
Music was all over the place,
To add our first meeting its required grace.

She was dressed in pink,
Just like angle whom I dream,
And because of whom during my sound sleep,
My eyes at times even blink,
She was standing near that giant wheel,
Which was witnessing from peak,
Our meeting which was,
More or less similar like,
Any heart touching romantic flick.

I went to her and stood near,
We both were breathing same oxygen,
But still my heart was pumping faster,
Though words were not coming out,
I started talking with her without any doubt,
Our silence was not breaking any ice,
But it was yet simple like eating dinner in form of rice,
I wanted to tell her that,
She is the one for whom,
This blood pumping machine lives,
But somewhere or other,
Could not make any move,
and was not even getting any clue
how to groove,
Dream was just getting real shape,
Which I was living to face,
She came close to me,
And didn’t utter a word,
Closeness was due to loud music,
Which was hindering our silent conversation,
I was so happy to have her by my side,
Person whom I like,
Was there with me,
And mid of dream,
Eyes alarmed and interrupted my dream,
And then that night I couldn’t find her in my dreamful sight.





No comments:

Post a Comment